Monday, September 23

Needle Felted Frost on the Pumpkins


I know that pumpkins do not grow where our little Polar friends roam...
This little guys has picked the perfect pumpkin for himself!
Please meet "Frost!"


I have been sketching little owls for my needle felted patch~
Blackbirds & a wee little mouse will find their way, too!


We have not had our first frost of the season...
I am still enjoying the Zinnias & Sweet Peas!
Our Goldfinch visitors have been enjoying the Echinacea seeds...
They will have full tummies with this years yield!

Hope your Monday is off to a great start!

6 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Michelle - your polar bear looks too cute sitting among your pumpkin patch. Hope you have a great day creating.

flowersandhome said...

Love your hand felted pumpkins and Frost. He looks so happy among the pumpkins.
Marian

marie said...

What a sweet scene your little felted creations make! I'm looking forward to seeing the new additions you'll be adding!

Willow said...

That is really super adorable !! Great job.

Wildflowerhouse said...

I am in love with your polar bear!!!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

TOOoooooo CuTe!