Thursday, September 13

My fabric on Etsy...


I wanted to share some my new fabric in a fun way~
The amazing post cards with a little original pen & ink accent piece!
The small originals are not sewn to the post cards...




Sixteen fabric treasures with sixteen originals~
Available in my Etsy store!



I can't thank Red Rooster Fabrics enough!
I can't wait to see some of the treasures made with these fabrics!



Hello little Wren~


Bees are still busy with our fall blossoms!
LOVE the warm & sunny days we are having~
The postcards measure approx. 9.75" x 7.25" with extra fabric around them.
All details will be in the Etsy listings~

Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments & stopping by!

6 comments:

Sherri said...

Michele, the material is just gorgeous!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are beautiful...each one just perfect! Are they already sold? I'll look at your shop again in a bit! Hugs!

Terra said...

Beautiful works of art.

shabby girl said...

Michelle, I love these soooo much!!!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

How beautiful! I will have to order some to create with and some just to keep because it is so pretty!

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

How beautiful! I will have to order some to create with and some just to keep because it is so pretty!